Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups with Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 10-ounce bag dark chocolate chips (semisweet or milk chocolate could be substituted for the dark chocolate chips)
- 1 tablespoon
1. Place the peanut butter and powdered sugar in a bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt for 90 seconds, stirring halfway through until smooth.
3. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of the melted chocolate into small paper liners in a mini-muffin tin and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
4. While the chocolate cools, roll 1 teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture into a ball and then flatten into a disk. Repeat with the rest of the peanut butter.
5. When the chocolate has cooled, place a peanut butter disk in each cup on top of the refrigerated chocolate mixture.
6. Top cups with the remaining melted chocolate to cover and finish with a few flakes of fleur de sel. Refrigerate until set.
6. Peel the papers off and eat!
Chocolate Cups can be kept refrigerated or at room temperature