Maple Roast Pumpkin Seeds
Maple Roast Pumpkin Seeds (makes 2 cups – 4 servings)
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Seeds (also known as pepitas)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the pumpkin seeds, olive oil and maple syrup in a bowl and stir to coat.
3. Spread the seeds out on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir the seeds and cook another 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy (make sure to keep an eye on them in the last few minutes of cooking so they don’t burn).
5. Cool and serve.