5 Anti-Aging Skincare Tips
The most common question my friends and clients are asking is “What are the best anti-aging tips for my skin?” Well, here they are:
1. Oil cleanse to remove makeup, then use a cleanser that is suitable to your skin type to get the nasty impurities and residues out your pores and skin surface.
2. Gently exfoliate the skin frequently (2-3 times per week for normal to oily skin; once per week for sensitive skin).
3. Use an antioxidant that contains a combination of vitamins C & E. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant to protect skin from UV damage. Vitamin C has the power to generate vitamin E. L-ascorbic acid is a stable water-soluble form of vitamin C. It is used first for other body functions and organs when vitamin C is taken internally so it is easy for the skin to become deficient in vitamin C. Vitamin E protects the skin from environmental pollutions and sunlight. Its efficacy is increased when teamed up with vitamin C and beta carotene.
4. Use sun protection with SPF30 to SPF45. As I mentioned in my previous article, physical sunscreen is better than chemical sunscreen. People can spend thousands of dollars on skincare, then UV rays can just break down the active ingredients, and collagen on the skin. The right sunscreen can make a big difference in anti-aging.
5. I’ve saved the best for last! Yes, it’s Retinol, which is the liquid gold in anti-aging. Retinol is also known as vitamin A, and is important to the healthy functioning of the body’s organs, especially the skin. When it finds appropriate cells, like epidermal keratinocytes or dermal fibroblasts, Retinol reduces fine lines and wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen. They also stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin colour. Additional benefits include fading age spots and softening rough patches of skin, therefore skin will be more firm and tight.
Using the right skincare is just like providing good care to a beautiful garden. The beauty is going to last for a long time!
Please feel free to contact me @email@example.com if you have any questions about skincare.
I will try my best to answer all the questions you have.
Remember- Relax, Regenerate, Revitalize.
Lily Seed Owner/Spa Director Revita Medical Esthetics & Spa