Ravioli Pesto Hearts
Ravioli Pesto Hearts (Serves 4-5)
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 12-ounce Package Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Recipe Sun Dried Tomato Basil Pesto
- 2 Tbsp water
- Parmesan Cheese, for sprinkling
1. Using a 3″ heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut the wonton wrappers into hearts (cut 30 hearts to make 15 ravioli, though you may have enough filling to make a few more).
2. Place 1 tsp pesto in the center of one wonton heart.
3. Dip finger in a small bowl of water and dab around edges of the wonton heart.
4. Top with a dry wonton heart and gently press the edges together to seal.
5. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
6. Gently place several hearts in the water at a time and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
7. Remove ravioli hearts from water with a slotted spoon and transfer to a plate.
8. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.