The Ultimate Lobster Roll Recipe
- 8 oz. lobster meat
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tsp fresh dill, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp scallion greens, finely sliced
- 2 tsp brown butter
- ½ tsp Dijon
- 1-2 tsp hot sauce
- ¼ cup red pepper, finely diced
- 2 inner stalks of celery, finely diced
- celery leaves to garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 split-top style hot dog buns
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
On a frying pan or flattop on low-medium heat, butter sides of hot dog buns and cook to golden brown on both sides. Meanwhile, combine all other ingredients in a mixing bowl and adjust seasoning if necessary. Place lobster mix evenly into both buns using a spoon and garnish with celery leaves. Serve with a side salad or chips.
Chef Devan Rajkumar’s relentless passion and ambition to become one of the best in the foodservice industry are rooted in his time spent as a young boy in a tiny apartment with his Guyanese grandmother. Her dedication and enthusiasm were instilled in Chef Devan and began his quest for life-changing food profiles.